- A new collaborative research between our lab and Flinders University developed highly sensitive ways of detecting bacteria (Read more ...).
- Congratulation to Dr. Javad Tavakoli for receiving the 2020 Acta Biomaterialia’s Outstanding Reviewer awards for excellence in reviewing in 2019, as selected by the Editors of Acta Materialia, Scripta Materialia, Materialia and Acta Biomaterialia (Read more …).
- Congratulation to the team for performing a high caliber research reporting the ultrastructural organization of elastic fibers in the nucleus pulposus of the intervertebral disc using ovine model. The first study revealing the elastic fibers structure in the nucleus at the micro-level (Read more ...).
- Excellent talk by Prof Joanne Tipper in Academic Journeys Webinar: "How on earth did I end up in Australia?”What a mentor! Thanks Joanne for sharing your research journey with us.
- In collaboration with our colleagues at Flinders University we developed a new method, published at Mater Chem Fronts, for preparation of a highly fluorescent nanoprob with potential application for biosensing. Very excited! (Read more)